Thank you so much for all your help with my daughter. The quality and professionalism in the management and exercise programme you gave her compared to where we had been before, are poles apart. As soon as my daughter re-tore her ankle ligaments, after 4 months of physio with hardly any direction in rehab exercises, in seeing you and what you did in that first physio session, it was so obvious that your attention to detail would give her the absolute best chance she’d have in hoping to recover without surgery. We are absolutely delighted that all you’ve done has proved to the consultant that my daughter didn’t need the operation and she was over the moon last night to get the green light on getting back to training. You have been completely amazing and we can’t thank you enough.
What Our Clients Say
MC – Oxshott
Two months out from my latest marathon, a recurring hamstring strain put my participation in doubt. I sought Suegnet’s help and have found it invaluable. I have not only successfully completed the marathon but have now have embraced a substantial change in my training to prevent future injury and also to improve my times. Suegnet changed my mindset in relation to the importance of strength and conditioning, core and stretching. Whilst I knew previously that these are important, I neglected them as too impractical/time consuming. Suegnet has broken down these barriers for me and worked with me to establish a practical & prioritised approach to my rehabilitation and future development, which works well with my lifestyle (‘spare time poor’ as I have a young family) and I am extremely grateful for this.
Graham – Marathon runner
I completed my very first marathon on Sunday and fortunately didn’t have too many aches and pains during the race.
Thank you very much for all your help to prepare me and get me through!
Suegnet is an exceptionally knowledgeable physiotherapist who has been looking after my wife and me for a number of years now. She’s not only a top professional, but a great person who genuinely cares for her patients. We couldn’t recommend her highly enough.
Latest News & Updates
Face to Face Consultations : Monday to Friday 8.30 am – 6.30 pm. Virtual Consultations: Monday to Friday 8.00 am …
A Cross-Sectional Study Comparing Overhead Activities of Senior Tennis Players With and Without Shoulder Pain Keywords: Shoulder Study, Shoulder Injury, …
As part of ongoing rehabilitation or exercise treatment you may want to purchase equipment or consumable products recommended by your …
Suegnet Meyer, MSc BPHYST MCSP MSc Sports Physiotherapy Dissertation University of Bath, 2018 Abstract Study Design Cross-sectional design Background …
Welcome to Meyer & Associates Chartered Sports Physiotherapist.
Let us help you:
- Musculoskeletal and Sports Physiotherapy
- Professional, Friendly, Highly Experienced Physiotherapists.
- Point-of-Care, First Contact Service without GP referral.
- Assess, Optimise Diagnostics and manage Musculoskeletal and Sports conditions.
- Diagnostic Ultrasound and Guided Injection therapy.
- Musculoskeletal Ultrasound follow-up appointments to ensure safe return to playing sport.
- MSK Medical prescriptions (if required).
- Practical Rehabilitation programmes.
- Post-operative Rehabilitation.
- Ongoing comprehensive exercise programmes and Free Interactive Applications for our patients.
- Hands-on Treatments and Electrotherapy (if indicated).
- Telehealth & Virtual appointments.
- Physiofirst Data for Impact and Quality Assured.
- All clinicians are registered Members of CSP and HCPC and DBS checked.
- Insurance accepted
- We accept patients over the age of 10 years.
- Close collaboration with other medical specialities eg Orthopaedics and Radiology
- Easy access to clinic and free parking